Social Share myCRED Integration enables WordPress administrator to award users myCRED points on sharing, liking content over social networks.
- Set reward points for individual sharing network
- Customizable log template for individual social network
- Set reward points for like buttons, individually
- Customizable log template for like buttons, individually
- Minus points for undoing the like action
- Set limit (in seconds, minutes, hours and days) for share/like action via same sharing network by same user
- Set maximum number of different webpages a user can share per social network to earn points
- Multisite Compatible
- Download the add-on from download link in the email regarding your order
- Navigate to Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin page in admin panel of your website, upload the downloaded add-on zip package and activate it after installation
- Navigate to add-on options page from left sidebar and configure options
- Updates and Support
- 1 year automatic updates
- 1 year email support
- This Add-On works only with the social share icons of Sassy Social Share and Super Socializer (version 6.2 or above) plugins.
- This Add-On requires myCRED plugin installed.
- As there is no way to detect a successful share (using share icons, not the official like buttons), users get points for clicking the share icons without necessarily sharing the content. You can control this by imposing limit on gaining points, using add-on options (see “Limit” section in 3rd screenshot above).
If there is anything (lack of feature, pricing, whatever) that is stopping you from buying the add-on, drop us an email at hello(at)heateor(dot)com
. We will do our best to fulfill your request.
- [Bugfix] [Points for Social Sharing] hook was not showing options in the Points > Hooks section in a few cases
- [Improvement] Performance improvement
- [Improvement] Admin UI compatibility fixes for WordPress 5.1
- [Bugfix] Points for social share were not being rewarded for custom point type
- [Improvement] Performance improvement to fix compatibility issue with PHP 7
- [New] Added one more option to control how points can be rewarded
- [Bugfix] Points were not being awarded for the Floating share icons, in a few cases
- [Improvement] Performance Improvement
- [Improvement] Social Share Points were being listed even if the value was 0, when used [mycred_hook_table] shortcode
- Included Heateor Sharing in reference list appearing on editing a log entry
- Admin UI improvement
- Compatible with Single Multisite license
- Compatible UI with myCRED plugin version 1.7
- Add-on auto-update functionality is now more efficient
- Compatible with newly added sharing networks in Super Socializer version 7.7 and Sassy Social Share version 2.4
- Added new option to specify page limit
- Compatible with [mycred_hook_table] shortcode of myCRED plugin
- Added compatibility with Sassy Social Share plugin
- Added compatibility with Super Socializer version 7.0
- Fixed PHP Warnings being displayed in admin area when WordPress debugging enabled