Social Login myCRED Integration enables WordPress administrator to award users myCRED points for logging into website using their social accounts.
- Set reward points for individual social network
- Customizable log template for individual social network
- Set limit (in seconds, minutes, hours and days) for login via same social network by same user
- Download the add-on from download link in the email regarding your order
- Navigate to Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin page in admin panel of your website, upload the downloaded add-on zip package and activate it after installation
- Navigate to add-on options page from left sidebar and configure options
- Updates and Support
- 1 year automatic updates
- 1 year email support
- This Add-On works only with the social login icons of Super Socializer (version 6.2 or above) plugin.
- This Add-On requires myCRED plugin installed.
If there is anything (lack of feature, pricing, whatever) that is stopping you from buying the add-on, drop us an email at hello(at)heateor(dot)com
. We will do our best to fulfill your request.
- [Bugfix] Performance improvement
- [Improvement] Compatible admin UI with WordPress 5.1
- [Improvement] Social Login Points were being listed even if the value was 0, when used [mycred_hook_table] shortcode
- Compatible with newly added LiveJournal login in Super Socializer
- Added filter heateor_slmi_customize_creds to customize myCRED points
- Included Heateor Social Login in the reference list appearing on editing any log entry
- Added option to award points only for new user registrations via Social Login
- Compatible UI with myCRED plugin version 1.7
- Add-on auto-update functionality is now more efficient
- Compatible with [mycred_hook_table] shortcode of myCRED plugin
- Compatible with Twitch and Steam login added in Super Socializer version 7.4.1
- Fixed PHP notices appearing after enabling debugging